When You Were A Hero is an upcoming animation project based off of the animated TV show Fanboy & Chum Chum.
|**Be sure to check out more work in my gallery!**|
1. How to contact. All information and questions must be sent to: email@example.com
If you don't send your email to me and via elsewhere, your commission most likely will be delayed until I finish the ones who already send everything as requested.
2. Payments. Payments are paid through PayPal using any major, debit or credit card. No account required to use Paypal.
Payments are made in advance or as negotiated. My pricing really varies, depending on the type of commission you want. Such as if it’s just a sketch, to a detailed illustration. (That sometimes can take me up to 1 week to complete) We can discuss part this through email.
3. Revisions. I comprise two free revisions, but anything else you may want changed to the drawing after those could take longer to do, depending on what that is, which is why it will cost a little extra.
4. The references you give me must be CLEAR. If I make a mistake due the reference of a character you want me to draw, I probably won't put the details, so please point it out to me. If you don’t have any references of the character you want me to draw for you, at least have a CLEAR character description please, and I’ll do my best to follow it.
5. I don't accept refunds if I have completed your commission, however If you really need the money back for whatever reason just ask me through an email, or DM me on my social media and we'll figure something out.
6. Ask all your questions in the first email please. I don't mind answering questions! I rather be sure about what you want and give you what you expect.
7. All commissions are for personal use only, non-commercial use only.
If you want to use them for commercial purposes they'll have an extra cost, pls just ask me about it!
My Do’s & DON’Ts:
1. What I won’t draw. So basically, I have had people ask if I can draw NSFW, excessive explicit content (this does include gore/blood besides sexual stuff), and what not… With this being said, I don’t draw any of this.
HOWEVER, depending on the type of content you were thinking of and how explicit your idea is for a commission like this, we can discuss this through email. The results will most likely be minor, since I don’t mind drawing stuff that is well, “teasing” the viewer, without actually showing anything. But in general, I don’t draw this kind of stuff 24/7
2. What I have the right to do as the artist. I have the right to decline your commission for whatever reason, even if this is just a simple “no”. I don’t have to explain myself.
3. What I can draw. Anything you want! (Except if it has to do with the first reason I have above this) ^
Furries/anthros, anime, cartoon characters, you name it! Keep in mind though, all artwork will be drawn in my original style.
Thanks for reading!!
I'm Sydney, I'm known for creating videos on YouTube, and I am also a digital artist with an interest in animation and more. I do my best to respond to every message on here, and occasionally, I will try to livestream. I also enjoy to cosplay periodically, and I have a weak spot for cute things and anything cute. Littlepea is by my side.